Custom Wire Fabrication
Custom Wire Technologies manufactures proprietary fine and ultra fine wire parts for medical devices, along with custom guidewire and k-wires.
Serving customers globally, we provide medical wire components for medical device manufacturers, medical instrumentation designers, dental surgical device suppliers, medical surgical device suppliers – as well as both Class I and Class II medical device suppliers.
Wire Parts Manufacturing
ALL ARE CUSTOM PARTS (NO STOCK PARTS)
- Custom Wire Coiling
- Reinforcement Coils
- Compression Springs
- Coil Twisting
- Wire Forming
- Guidewire Manufacturing
- K-Wire (Kirschner Wire) Manufacturing
OEM Markets We Serve
CWT’s Medical Device instruments are manufactured for various OEM suppliers and medical device instrumentation markets, plus the medical surgical, dental surgical, veterinarian surgical industries.
Medical devices that require Custom Fine Wire or Micro-Fine Wire in their components need an experienced medical wire manufacturer, like Custom Wire Technologies. The OEM Medical Device industry demands our expertise and experience to consistently produce high quality components and timely deliveries.
Custom Wire Fabrication Capabilities
More information about our services…
- Ultra Fine Wire and Fine Wire Parts More Info
- Stainless Steel and Nitinol – medical wire and other wire materials
- Wire sizes as small as .001″ – for minimally-invasive technologies
- Development Class I and Class II Devices
- Short Turnaround on Prototypes
- Ultrasonic Washing
- Quality Assurance More Info
- Laser, Plasma and TIG Welding More Info | Add’l Info
- Cleanroom Assembly More Info | Video
- Custom Packaging and Order Fulfillment More Info
- Pad Printing, 360° Rotational Printing (Banding) and Marking
More Info | Add’l Info